NOTE: This position requires US citizenship.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Full-stack software development on a greenfield software product that automates, combines, and enriches multi-source data to augment human intelligence and decision-making.
- Making targeted technical recommendations that help shape and influence the capabilities, direction, and market position of a powerful data automation platform.
- Collaborating with and informing product-owners and stakeholders to design and develop software solutions that delight and excite a community of varied users and stakeholders.
- Mentoring, informing, and advising fellow team members using code reviews, pair programming exercises, and design discussions.
- Growth to Chief Product Officer for the right candidate
Skills You Must Have
- 3-5 years of experience developing enterprise software applications with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Experience developing software using cloud-native principles like Dev-Ops, and Microservices
- Experience building rich web API’s (RESTful, WebSockets, Webhooks)
- Experience building and maintaining API's using Python
- Experience in graphQL or other similar query language
- Knowledge and experience working with both relational and NoSQL databases/datastores such as PostgreSQL and Kafka
- Knowledge and experience engineering systems using event-driven architecture patterns
- Knowledge and experience of cloud architecture and at least one major commercial cloud stack (AWS preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with Agile Software Development methodologies
- Ability to decompose complex technical features into tasks for development and implementation
The Perfect Candidate....
- Can address knowledge gaps above with a demonstrated desire and ability to learn new technologies.
- Builds software solutions with minimal direction in accordance with project technical standards
- Collaborates and communicates early and often with all team members to meet positively impact the team and its goals
- Communicates well with clients and stakeholders
- Coaches the team on specific implementation options to meet business requirements
- Seeks and engages peer reviews of tasks and deliverables
- Uses online collaboration tools effectively
- Contributes actively in team Agile processes through collaboration, discussion, and preparation